Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
- Sarah Quinn Discusses Credit Markets in ASA Interview (July 17, 2019)
- Frahm Awarded Fulbright-Hays Dissertation Fellowship (October 6, 2014)
- Alexes Harris in the LA Times and on NPR (May 19, 2014)
- Sociology Colleagues Making News (April 10, 2014)
- Sociologist Curran Co-Director on $1.5 Million USAID Grant (April 10, 2014)
Events about "Economic Sociology"
- Guler, Selen. 2019. "The Good, The Bad, and The Taxed: How Taxes Shape Morals in Markets." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2019. “Unequal Opportunity? Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in the Returns to Internal U.S. Migration.” Social Currents.
- Leibbrand, Christine Elizabeth. 2019 "Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and the Pursuit of Economic Opportunity in the Age of the Migration Decline." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Cadigan, Michele. 2018. "Becoming an Expert Cannabis Connoisseur: Toward a Theory of Moralizing Labor." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2017. “Flexibility or Constraint: The Implications of Mothers’ and Fathers’ Nonstandard Schedules for Children Behavioral Outcomes.” Journal of Family Issues 39(8): 2336-2365.