Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Urban Studies"
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2019). Bound by Narrative: An In-depth Exploration of the Effects of Racialized, Gendered, and Sexualized Scripts on Black Boys' Socialization in and out of School Contexts. M.A. Thesis, Univeristy of Notre Dame.
- Hess, Chris. 2019. "Segregation in Suburbia: The Changing Structure of Racial and Ethnic Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Reosti, Anna C. 2018 "Tenant Screening and Fair Housing in the Information Age." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Thomas, Timothy A. 2017. "Forced Out: Race, Market, and Neighborhood Dynamics of Evictions." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Katherine Beckett and Steve Herbert. 2015. “Managing the Neoliberal City: ‘Quality of Life Policing’ in the 21st Century.” Pp. 349-356 in The Routledge Handbook on Poverty in the United States, edited by Stephan Nathan Haymes, Maria Vidal de Haymes and Reuben Jonathan Miller (New York: Routledge).