Deviance and Social Control
Faculty in This Area
Events about "Deviance and Social Control"
- Marco Brydolf-Horwitz and Katherine Beckett. 2021. “Welfare, Punishment and Social Marginality: Understanding the Connections.” Research in Political Sociology, Volume 28 (The Politics of Inequality, edited by David Pettinicchio), pp. 91-111.
- Smith, Tyler. 2020. "The Net of Privatized Punishment: Examining the Use of Private Probation in Colorado." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2017). Deconstructing Hypermasculinity: Combatting the War on Black Men. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- Gomez Baeza, Francisca. 2019. "Sociodemographic Differentials in Support for Legal and Extra-Legal Punitive Practices in Santiago, Chile." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Lanfear, Charles C. 2017. "Disorder in the Neighborhood: A Large-Scale Field Experiment on Disorder, Norm Violation, and Pro-Social Behavior." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.