Deviance and Social Control
Faculty in This Area
Events about "Deviance and Social Control"
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2017). Deconstructing Hypermasculinity: Combatting the War on Black Men. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- Gomez Baeza, Francisca. 2019. "Sociodemographic Differentials in Support for Legal and Extra-Legal Punitive Practices in Santiago, Chile." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Lanfear, Charles C. 2017. "Disorder in the Neighborhood: A Large-Scale Field Experiment on Disorder, Norm Violation, and Pro-Social Behavior." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Katherine Beckett. 2016. “The Uses and Abuses of Police Discretion: Toward Harm Reduction Policing.” Harvard Law & Policy Review 10: 77- 100.
- Steve Herbert, Katherine Beckett and Forrest Stuart. 2017. “Policing Social Marginality: Contrasting Approaches.” Law and Social Inquiry, February.