Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Statistics"
- Almquist, Z. W., N. E. Helwig, and Y. You (2020). Connecting Continuum of Care Point-in-Time Homeless Counts to United States Census Areal Units. Mathematical Population Studies 27(1), 46–58.
- Kim, Lanu. 2018. "The Impact of Technology on Work Practices." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Alexander, M., Zagheni, E. & Barbieri, M. 2017. "A Flexible Bayesian Model for Estimating Subnational Mortality. Demography (First Online October 10, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13524-017-0618-7
- Rational Choice, Deterrence, and Identity: Modeling Life Course Transitions and Desistance. Ross Matsueda, PI, Elena Erosheva, co-PI. Funded by the National Institute of Justice 2014-R2-CX-0018. Project Period: January 1, 2014-December. 31, 2016. Amount awarded: $507,942.
- Hoff, Peter, Bailey Fosdick, Alex Volfovsky, and Katherine Stovel. 2013. “Likelihoods for fixed rank nomination networks.” Network Science. 1: 253 – 277