Faculty in This Area
Events about "Environment"
- Karceski, Steven M. 2017. "Political Institutions and Carbon Taxation." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Victoria Sass, Nicole Kravitz-Wirtz, Steven M. Karceski, Anjum Hajat, Kyle Crowder, David Takeuchi. 2017 "The effects of air pollution on individual psychological distress," Health & Place, 48:72-79, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.healthplace.2017.09.006.
- DEMOGRAPHIC VULNERABILITY, NEIGHBORHOOD POLLUTION, AND RACIAL HEALTH DISPARITIES. 2014-2018. NICHD Funded Grant. Kyle Crowder, PI.
- ATD: Geospatial Graphical Models of Human Response to Emergencies. 2017 - 2020. Grant funded by the Algorithms for Threat Detection Program, NSF (Award #1737746). Adrian Dobra and Nathalie Williams, Co-PIs.
- Malanson, George P., Ashton M. Verdery, Stephen J. Walsh, Yothin Sawangdee, Aree Jampaklay, Benjamin W. Heumann, Philip M. McDaniel, Brian G. Frizzelle, Nathalie E. Williams, Xiaozheng Yao, Barbara Entwisle, Ronald R. Rindfuss. 2014. “Changing Crops in Response to Climate: Virtual Nang Rong, Thailand in an Agent Based Simulation.” Applied Geography 53: 202-212.