Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Migration"
- Leibbrand, Christine and Kyle Crowder. 2018. “The Legacy of the PSID in Understanding Patterns of Migration and Residential Mobility.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 680(1): 172-192.
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2019. “Unequal Opportunity? Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in the Returns to Internal U.S. Migration.” Social Currents.
- Leibbrand, Christine Elizabeth. 2019 "Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and the Pursuit of Economic Opportunity in the Age of the Migration Decline." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Reisman, Andrea. 2018. "Gender Structures, Strategies, and Expectations during Nepal’s Labor Migration." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, J. Trent Alexander, Katie Genadek, and Stewart E. Tolnay. “The Great Migration and Residential Segregation in American Cities during the Twentieth Century” Social Science History, in press.