Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Neighborhoods"
- Lee, Hannah. 2019. "Understanding Residential Patterns across Asian Ethnic Groups and U.S. Metropolitan Areas." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Lanfear, Charles C., Lindsey R. Beach, and Timothy A. Thomas. 2018. “Formal Social Control in Changing Neighborhoods: Racial Implications of Neighborhood Context on Reactive Policing.” City & Community 17(4):1075–99.
- Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, J. Trent Alexander, and Stewart E. Tolnay. “Neighborhood Attainment Outcomes for Children of the Great Migration.” American Journal of Sociology, in press.
- Kennedy, Ian. 2019. "Seattle Rental Ad Texts and Processes of Segregation." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Gilroy, Connor C. 2018. "How Distinct Is Gay Neighborhood Change? Patterns and Variation in Gayborhood Trajectories." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.