Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Neighborhoods"
- Gilroy, Connor C. 2018. "How Distinct Is Gay Neighborhood Change? Patterns and Variation in Gayborhood Trajectories." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- DEMOGRAPHIC VULNERABILITY, NEIGHBORHOOD POLLUTION, AND RACIAL HEALTH DISPARITIES. 2014-2018. NICHD Funded Grant. Kyle Crowder, PI.
- Collective Efficacy and Norm Violation: An Experimental Test. 2016-2018. Grant Funded by the Sociology and Law and Social Sciences Programs, NSF (Award # 1625273). Ross Matsueda, PI. $231,491.
- Thomas, Timothy A. 2017. "Forced Out: Race, Market, and Neighborhood Dynamics of Evictions." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Hall, Matthew and Kyle Crowder. 2015. “Native Out-Migration and Neighborhood Immigration in New Destinations.” Demography (forthcoming).