Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Neighborhoods"
- DEMOGRAPHIC VULNERABILITY, NEIGHBORHOOD POLLUTION, AND RACIAL HEALTH DISPARITIES. 2014-2018. NICHD Funded Grant. Kyle Crowder, PI.
- Collective Efficacy and Norm Violation: An Experimental Test. 2016-2018. Grant Funded by the Sociology and Law and Social Sciences Programs, NSF (Award # 1625273). Ross Matsueda, PI. $231,491.
- Thomas, Timothy A. 2017. "Forced Out: Race, Market, and Neighborhood Dynamics of Evictions." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Hall, Matthew and Kyle Crowder. 2015. “Native Out-Migration and Neighborhood Immigration in New Destinations.” Demography (forthcoming).
- Crowder, Kyle, Scott J. South, Ying Huwang, and Amy Spring. “Neighborhood Attainment over the Adult Life Course.” Under journal review.