Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Neighborhoods"
- Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, J. Trent Alexander, and Stewart E. Tolnay. “Neighborhood Attainment Outcomes for Children of the Great Migration.” American Journal of Sociology, in press.
- Kennedy, Ian. 2019. "Seattle Rental Ad Texts and Processes of Segregation." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Gilroy, Connor C. 2018. "How Distinct Is Gay Neighborhood Change? Patterns and Variation in Gayborhood Trajectories." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- DEMOGRAPHIC VULNERABILITY, NEIGHBORHOOD POLLUTION, AND RACIAL HEALTH DISPARITIES. 2014-2018. NICHD Funded Grant. Kyle Crowder, PI.
- Collective Efficacy and Norm Violation: An Experimental Test. 2016-2018. Grant Funded by the Sociology and Law and Social Sciences Programs, NSF (Award # 1625273). Ross Matsueda, PI. $231,491.