Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
- UW Graduate Students at PAA's in San Diego (May 7, 2015)
- Presenting the Newly Minted Dr. Leupp (July 9, 2014)
- Brines and Schwartz appear in NYTimes Sunday Magazine (February 9, 2014)
- Pettit to Speak at White House Conference (August 7, 2013)
- Julie Brines Quoted in US News and World Report (May 23, 2013)
Events about "Family"
- Divorce Probabilities of First and Second Marriages by Duration of Marriage, for Women in the 1979 National Longitudinal Survey of Youth
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2017. “Flexibility or Constraint: The Implications of Mothers’ and Fathers’ Nonstandard Schedules for Children Behavioral Outcomes.” Journal of Family Issues 39(8): 2336-2365.
- Burt, Callie H. 2018. Racial Discrimination and Cultural Adaptations: An Evolutionary Developmental Approach. Advances in Criminological Theory (Building a Black Criminology: Race, Theory, and Crime) 24: 207-252.
- Perry, Cynthia, Elizabeth Ackert, Brian Saelens, James Sallis, and Karen Glanz. 2016. "Places Where Children are Active: A Longitudinal Examination of Children's Physical Activity." Preventive Medicine 93:88-95.
- Ackert, Elizabeth. 2017. "Determinants of Mexican-Origin Dropout: The Roles of New Mexican Latino/a Destinations and Immigrant Generation." Population Research and Policy Review 36(3): 379-414. doi:10.1007/s11113-016-9422-0