Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Gender"
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2019. “Unequal Opportunity? Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in the Returns to Internal U.S. Migration.” Social Currents.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2019). Bound by Narrative: An In-depth Exploration of the Effects of Racialized, Gendered, and Sexualized Scripts on Black Boys' Socialization in and out of School Contexts. M.A. Thesis, Univeristy of Notre Dame.
- McGlynn-Wright, Anne. 2019. "Farm Bill to Table: Pregnancy and the Politics of Food Assistance." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leibbrand, Christine Elizabeth. 2019 "Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and the Pursuit of Economic Opportunity in the Age of the Migration Decline." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Cadigan, Michele. 2018. "Becoming an Expert Cannabis Connoisseur: Toward a Theory of Moralizing Labor." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.