Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Qualitative Methods"
- Merklinghaus, Carter A. 2018. "To Use or Not to Use? Substance Abuse and Post-9/11 Veterans: The Impact of Military Service on the Life Course." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Rational Choice, Deterrence, and Identity: Modeling Life Course Transitions and Desistance. Ross Matsueda, PI, Elena Erosheva, co-PI. Funded by the National Institute of Justice 2014-R2-CX-0018. Project Period: January 1, 2014-December. 31, 2016. Amount awarded: $507,942.
- Tomczuk, Sara Jean. 2017. "Environment of Tension, Moments of Conflict: A Comparative Study of Majority-Roma Interethnic Relations in the Czech Republic and Slovakia." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Toksoz, Aysegul. 2017. "Regulation through Legal Ambiguity: Politics of Reproduction in Contemporary Turkey." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Tomczuk, Sara J. 2018. “Contact in integrated church-affiliated organizations: Brokering Roma/majority relations and mediating threat to majority group position in Slovak towns.” Sociology of Race and Ethnicity