Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Qualitative Methods"
- Hiramori, Daiki, and Saori Kamano. 2020. “Asking about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Social Surveys in Japan: Findings from the Osaka City Residents’ Survey and Related Preparatory Studies.” Journal of Population Problems 76(4):443-66.
- Leverso, John. 2020. "The Evolution of Solidarity and Status Attainment: A Case Study of Chicago’s Latinx Gangs." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Kerice Doten-Snitker, Cara Margherio, Elizabeth Litzler, Ella Ingram, and Julia Williams. "Developing a Shared Vision for Change: Moving toward Inclusive Empowerment." Research in Higher Education. Publication DOI: 10.1007/s11162-020-09594-9 Preprint DOI: 10.31219/osf.io/f7jgn
- Reisman, Andrea. 2018. "Gender Structures, Strategies, and Expectations during Nepal’s Labor Migration." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Nolan IV, Daniel A. 2018. "Souvenirs and Travel Guides: The Cognitive Sociology of Grieving Public Figures." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.