East Asian Societies
Events about "East Asian Societies"
- Miyake, Daijiro, and Daiki Hiramori. 2021. “Demographic Diversity of the Aromantic/Asexual Spectrum in Japan: Findings from the 2020 Aro/Ace Survey.” Journal of Population Problems 77(2):206-32. In Japanese.
- Hiramori, Daiki, and Saori Kamano. 2020. “Asking about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Social Surveys in Japan: Findings from the Osaka City Residents’ Survey and Related Preparatory Studies.” Journal of Population Problems 76(4):443-66.
- Hiramori, Daiki. 2016. “Social-Institutional Structures That Matter: An Exploratory Analysis of Sexual/Gender Minority Status and Income in Japan.” MA thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Hiramori, Daiki. 2015. “Challenges of Sexual and Gender Minorities in the Workplace: Multivariate Analyses of Income and Willingness to Continue Working." Gender and Sexuality 10:91-118. In Japanese.
- Williams, Nathalie E. Forthcoming. “Mixed and Complex Mixed Migration during Armed Conflict: Multi-Dimensional Empirical Evidence from Nepal.” Spring 2015 in International Journal of Sociology.