Faculty in This Area
Events about "Social Demography"
- Fan, Xinguang. 2020. "Economic Insecurity in China: Analyses of Family Economic Resources and Income Instability." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Almquist, Z. W. (forthcoming). Large-scale Spatial Network Models: An application to modeling information diffusion through the homeless population of San Francisco. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science.
- Almquist, Z. W., N. E. Helwig, and Y. You (2020). Connecting Continuum of Care Point-in-Time Homeless Counts to United States Census Areal Units. Mathematical Population Studies 27(1), 46–58.
- Hess, Chris. 2019. "Segregation in Suburbia: The Changing Structure of Racial and Ethnic Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leibbrand, Christine Elizabeth. 2019 "Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and the Pursuit of Economic Opportunity in the Age of the Migration Decline." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.