News & Announcements
Events about "Religion"
- Kraig Beyerlein, Peter Ryan, Aliyah Abu-Hazeem, and Amity Pauley. 2018. THE 2017 WOMEN'S MARCH: A NATIONAL STUDY OF SOLIDARITY EVENTS. Mobilization: An International Quarterly: December 2018, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 425-449.
- Diefendorf, Sarah. 2018. "Evangelical Sexual Politics in Trump’s America." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Wurpts, Bernd, Katie E. Corcoran, and Steven Pfaff. 2018. “The Diffusion of Protestantism in Northern Europe: Historical Embeddedness and Complex Contagions in the Adoption of the Reformation.” Social Science History 42(2):213-244.
- Tomczuk, Sara J. 2018. “Contact in integrated church-affiliated organizations: Brokering Roma/majority relations and mediating threat to majority group position in Slovak towns.” Sociology of Race and Ethnicity
- Doten-Snitker, Kerice. 2017. "Collateral Damage? State-building, Christian Elite Factionalism, and their Effects on Jewish Communities in the Medieval and Early Modern Holy Roman Empire." Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Short-Term Study Grant. $4,300