News & Announcements
Events about "Religion"
- Jabbarli, Ramin. 2021. "Making and Transcending Boundaries: The Effect of Ritual on the Nationalism among Dominant and Subordinate Ethnicities in the Near East." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Kraig Beyerlein, Peter Ryan, Aliyah Abu-Hazeem, and Amity Pauley. 2018. THE 2017 WOMEN'S MARCH: A NATIONAL STUDY OF SOLIDARITY EVENTS. Mobilization: An International Quarterly: December 2018, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 425-449.
- Diefendorf, Sarah. 2018. "Evangelical Sexual Politics in Trump’s America." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Wurpts, Bernd, Katie E. Corcoran, and Steven Pfaff. 2018. “The Diffusion of Protestantism in Northern Europe: Historical Embeddedness and Complex Contagions in the Adoption of the Reformation.” Social Science History 42(2):213-244.
- Tomczuk, Sara J. 2018. “Contact in integrated church-affiliated organizations: Brokering Roma/majority relations and mediating threat to majority group position in Slovak towns.” Sociology of Race and Ethnicity