Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Poverty"
- Marco Brydolf-Horwitz and Katherine Beckett. 2021. “Welfare, Punishment and Social Marginality: Understanding the Connections.” Research in Political Sociology, Volume 28 (The Politics of Inequality, edited by David Pettinicchio), pp. 91-111.
- Katherine Beckett and Lindsey Beach. 2021. “Understanding the Place of Punishment: Disadvantage, Politics and the Geography of Imprisonment in 21st Century America.” Law & Policy 43: 5-29.
- Katherine Beckett and Lindsey Beach. 2021. “The Place of Punishment in 21st Century America: Understanding the Persistence of Mass Incarceration.” Law and Social Inquiry 46, 1: 1-31.
- Fan, Xinguang. 2020. "Economic Insecurity in China: Analyses of Family Economic Resources and Income Instability." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- McGlynn-Wright, Anne. 2019. "Farm Bill to Table: Pregnancy and the Politics of Food Assistance." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.