Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Incarceration"
- Marco Brydolf-Horwitz and Katherine Beckett. 2021. “Welfare, Punishment and Social Marginality: Understanding the Connections.” Research in Political Sociology, Volume 28 (The Politics of Inequality, edited by David Pettinicchio), pp. 91-111.
- Katherine Beckett and Lindsey Beach. 2021. “The Place of Punishment in 21st Century America: Understanding the Persistence of Mass Incarceration.” Law and Social Inquiry 46, 1: 1-31.
- Leibbrand, Christine, Erin Carll, Angela Bruns, and Hedy Lee. 2019. “Paternal Incarceration and Family Neighborhood Outcomes.” Social Science Research.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2017). Deconstructing Hypermasculinity: Combatting the War on Black Men. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- Knaphus-Soran, Emily. 2017. "Stigma and the Educational Experience of Children of Incarcerated Parents." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.