Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Incarceration"
- Leibbrand, Christine, Erin Carll, Angela Bruns, and Hedy Lee. 2019. “Paternal Incarceration and Family Neighborhood Outcomes.” Social Science Research.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2017). Deconstructing Hypermasculinity: Combatting the War on Black Men. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- Knaphus-Soran, Emily. 2017. "Stigma and the Educational Experience of Children of Incarcerated Parents." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- The End of Mass Incarceration? Exploring the Contradictions of Criminal Justice Reform. 2015-2018. Funded by NSF Law and Social Sciences Program (Award#1456180). Katherine Beckett, PI. $229,940.
- Bruns, Angela N. 2017. "Consequences of Partner Incarceration for Women’s Employment." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.