Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Demography"
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2019. “Unequal Opportunity? Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in the Returns to Internal U.S. Migration.” Social Currents.
- Hess, Chris. 2019. "Segregation in Suburbia: The Changing Structure of Racial and Ethnic Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leibbrand, Christine Elizabeth. 2019 "Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and the Pursuit of Economic Opportunity in the Age of the Migration Decline." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, J. Trent Alexander, Katie Genadek, and Stewart E. Tolnay. “The Great Migration and Residential Segregation in American Cities during the Twentieth Century” Social Science History, in press.
- Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, J. Trent Alexander, and Stewart E. Tolnay. “Great Migration’s Great Return? An Examination of Second-Generation Return Migration to the South.” Social Science Research, in press.