Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Demography"
- Alexander, M., Zagheni, E. & Barbieri, M. 2017. "A Flexible Bayesian Model for Estimating Subnational Mortality. Demography (First Online October 10, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13524-017-0618-7
- Zagheni, E., Weber, I. and Gummadi, K. (2017), Leveraging Facebook's Advertising Platform to Monitor Stocks of Migrants. Population and Development Review. doi:10.1111/padr.12102
- STATISTICAL METHODS FOR POPULATION PROJECTIONS. Competing Renewal (2017-2022) funded by NICHD. Adrian Raftery, PI.
- DEMOGRAPHIC VULNERABILITY, NEIGHBORHOOD POLLUTION, AND RACIAL HEALTH DISPARITIES. 2014-2018. NICHD Funded Grant. Kyle Crowder, PI.
- ESTIMATING VITAL RATES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD: A BAYESIAN PROCESS MODELING APPROACH. 2015-2020. K01 Award from NICHD to Tyler McCormick.