Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Demography"
- Hiramori, Daiki, and Saori Kamano. 2020. “Asking about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Social Surveys in Japan: Findings from the Osaka City Residents’ Survey and Related Preparatory Studies.” Journal of Population Problems 76(4):443-66.
- O’Brien, Michelle L., and Maureen A. Eger. 2020. “Suppression, spikes, and stigma: How COVID-19 will shape international migration and hostilities toward it.” International Migration Review, https://doi.org/10.1177/0197918320968754
- Thomas, Loring J., Peng Huang, Fan Yin, Xiaoshuang Iris Luo, Zack W. Almquist, John R. Hipp, and Carter T. Butts (2020). "Spatial Heterogeneity Can Lead to Substantial Local Variations in COVID-19 Timing and Severity." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 117 (39) 24180–24187. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.2011656117.
- Almquist, Z. W. (2020). Large-scale Spatial Network Models: An application to modeling information diffusion through the homeless population of San Francisco. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, 47(3), 523–540.
- Almquist, Z. W., N. E. Helwig, and Y. You (2020). Connecting Continuum of Care Point-in-Time Homeless Counts to United States Census Areal Units. Mathematical Population Studies 27(1), 46–58.