Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Demography"
- Esposito, Michael H. 2018. "Interwoven Social Determinants: Race, Education, and Health in the United States." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Merklinghaus, Carter A. 2018. "To Use or Not to Use? Substance Abuse and Post-9/11 Veterans: The Impact of Military Service on the Life Course." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- J. Trent Alexander, Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, and Stewart E. Tolnay. 2017. “Second-Generation Outcomes of the Great Migration.” Demography. 54(6):2249-2271.
- Leia, Madison Paige. 2017. "Not So Black and White: The Association Between Allostatic Load and Residential Racial/Ethnic Segregation in a Multi-Ethnic Cohort." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Alexander, M., Zagheni, E. & Barbieri, M. 2017. "A Flexible Bayesian Model for Estimating Subnational Mortality. Demography (First Online October 10, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13524-017-0618-7