Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Demography"
- Thomas, Loring J., Peng Huang, Fan Yin, Xiaoshuang Iris Luo, Zack W. Almquist, John R. Hipp, and Carter T. Butts (2020). "Spatial Heterogeneity Can Lead to Substantial Local Variations in COVID-19 Timing and Severity." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.2011656117.
- Almquist, Z. W. (2020). Large-scale Spatial Network Models: An application to modeling information diffusion through the homeless population of San Francisco. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science, 47(3), 523–540.
- Almquist, Z. W., N. E. Helwig, and Y. You (2020). Connecting Continuum of Care Point-in-Time Homeless Counts to United States Census Areal Units. Mathematical Population Studies 27(1), 46–58.
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2019. “Unequal Opportunity? Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in the Returns to Internal U.S. Migration.” Social Currents.
- Hess, Chris. 2019. "Segregation in Suburbia: The Changing Structure of Racial and Ethnic Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.