Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Immigration"
- Lee, Hannah. 2019. "Understanding Residential Patterns across Asian Ethnic Groups and U.S. Metropolitan Areas." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leung, ManChui R. 2018. "Gender In Context: Immigrant Routes to Healthcare Access." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Eger, Maureen A., and Sarah Valdez. 2019. “From radical right to neo-nationalist.” European Political Science 18(3): 379–399. (Online first: 2018)
- Ackert, Elizabeth. 2017. "Determinants of Mexican-Origin Dropout: The Roles of New Mexican Latino/a Destinations and Immigrant Generation." Population Research and Policy Review 36(3): 379-414. doi:10.1007/s11113-016-9422-0
- Flores, René D. 2015. "Taking the Law Into their Own Hands: Do Local Anti-Immigrant Ordinances Increase Gun Sales?” Social Problems. 62, no. 3: 363-390.