Events about "Social Justice"
- Katherine Beckett and Lindsey Beach. 2021. “Understanding the Place of Punishment: Disadvantage, Politics and the Geography of Imprisonment in 21st Century America.” Law & Policy 43: 5-29.
- Katherine Beckett and Megan Ming Francis. 2020. “The Origins of Mass Incarceration: The Racial Politics of Crime and Punishment in the Post-Civil Rights Era.” Annual Review of Law and Social Science 16: 433–52.
- Katherine Beckett. 2016. “The Uses and Abuses of Police Discretion: Toward Harm Reduction Policing.” Harvard Law & Policy Review 10: 77- 100.
- Evans, Heather D. 2016. "Disability, Identity, and the Law: A Phenomenological Study of Living with Acquired, Invisible Impairment." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Katherine Beckett and Alexes Harris. 2011. “On Cash and Conviction: Monetary Sanctions as Misguided Policy.”Criminology & Public Policy 10, 3: 505-37.