Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Theory"
- Jabbarli, Ramin. 2021. "Making and Transcending Boundaries: The Effect of Ritual on the Nationalism among Dominant and Subordinate Ethnicities in the Near East." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- O’Brien, Michelle L., and Maureen A. Eger. 2020. “Suppression, spikes, and stigma: How COVID-19 will shape international migration and hostilities toward it.” International Migration Review, https://doi.org/10.1177/0197918320968754
- Guler, Selen. 2019. "The Good, The Bad, and The Taxed: How Taxes Shape Morals in Markets." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Cadigan, Michele. 2018. "Becoming an Expert Cannabis Connoisseur: Toward a Theory of Moralizing Labor." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Collective Efficacy and Norm Violation: An Experimental Test. 2016-2018. Grant Funded by the Sociology and Law and Social Sciences Programs, NSF (Award # 1625273). Ross Matsueda, PI. $231,491.