Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Theory"
- Guler, Selen. 2019. "The Good, The Bad, and The Taxed: How Taxes Shape Morals in Markets." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Cadigan, Michele. 2018. "Becoming an Expert Cannabis Connoisseur: Toward a Theory of Moralizing Labor." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Collective Efficacy and Norm Violation: An Experimental Test. 2016-2018. Grant Funded by the Sociology and Law and Social Sciences Programs, NSF (Award # 1625273). Ross Matsueda, PI. $231,491.
- Shaw, Lynette. 2016. "The Meanings of New Money: Social Constructions of Value in the Rise of Digital Currencies." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Shaw, L. (in press). Mechanics and dynamics of social construction: Modeling the emergence of culture from individual mental representation. Poetics.