Finance and Credit
News & Announcements
Events about "Finance and Credit"
- Sarah Quinn. American Bonds: A Prehistory of a Crisis. Princeton University Press, in the series: Princeton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives. Expected publication: 2018.
- Sarah Quinn. "The Miracles of Bookkeeping”: How Budget Politics Link Fiscal Policies and Financial Markets. American Journal of Sociology.
- Shaw, Lynette. 2016. "The Meanings of New Money: Social Constructions of Value in the Rise of Digital Currencies." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Foster, Thomas B. and Rachel Garshick Kleit. 2015. "The Changing Relationship between Housing and Inequality, 1980-2010." Housing Policy Debate 25(1).
- Kiser, Edgar. 2014. “Sociological Approaches to Coercion and the State” Pp. 136-140 in Jorge Martinez-Vasquez and Stanley Winer (ed) Coercion and Social Welfare in Public Finance: Economic and Political Perspectives. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.