Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Nationalism"
- Jabbarli, Ramin. 2021. "Making and Transcending Boundaries: The Effect of Ritual on the Nationalism among Dominant and Subordinate Ethnicities in the Near East." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- O’Brien, Michelle L., and Maureen A. Eger. 2020. “Suppression, spikes, and stigma: How COVID-19 will shape international migration and hostilities toward it.” International Migration Review, https://doi.org/10.1177/0197918320968754
- Eger, Maureen A., and Sarah Valdez. 2019. “From radical right to neo-nationalist.” European Political Science 18(3): 379–399. (Online first: 2018)
- Eger, Maureen A., and Sarah Valdez. 2015. “Neo-nationalism in Western Europe.” European Sociological Review 31(1): 115-130. (Online first 2014)
- Daniel Chirot and Daniel Karell, “Identity Construction and the Causes of Genocidal Mass Murder,” Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 14:3 (December 2015), pp. 484-499.