Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Nationalism"
- Eger, Maureen A., and Sarah Valdez. 2019. “From radical right to neo-nationalist.” European Political Science 18(3): 379–399. (Online first: 2018)
- Eger, Maureen A., and Sarah Valdez. 2015. “Neo-nationalism in Western Europe.” European Sociological Review 31(1): 115-130. (Online first 2014)
- Daniel Chirot and Daniel Karell, “Identity Construction and the Causes of Genocidal Mass Murder,” Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism, 14:3 (December 2015), pp. 484-499.
- Valdez, Sarah. 2011. "Neonationalism in Scandinavia: Immigration, Segregation, and Anti-Immigrant Voting in Denmark and Sweden." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Koski-Karell, Daniel. 2014. "'This Project We Call Spain': Nationality, Autochthony, and Politics in Spain's North African Exclaves." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.