Events about "Public Policy"
- Edwards, Frank. 2017. "Institutional Determinants of Child Protection Systems in the United States." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Doten-Snitker, Kerice. 2017. "Collateral Damage? State-building, Christian Elite Factionalism, and their Effects on Jewish Communities in the Medieval and Early Modern Holy Roman Empire." Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Short-Term Study Grant. $4,300
- Flores, René D. 2015. "Taking the Law Into their Own Hands: Do Local Anti-Immigrant Ordinances Increase Gun Sales?” Social Problems. 62, no. 3: 363-390.
- Flores, René D. 2017. "Do Anti-immigrant Laws shape Public Sentiment?: A Study of Arizona's SB 1070 using Twitter data." American Journal of Sociology.
- “From GDP Per Capita to Social Protest and Lobbying: the Many Determinants of Public Policy” (submitted for publication)