Race and Ethnicity
Faculty in This Area
Blumstein-Jordon Professor of Sociology
University of Washington Presidential Term Professor
News & Announcements
Events about "Race and Ethnicity"
- J. Trent Alexander, Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, and Stewart E. Tolnay. 2017. “Second-Generation Outcomes of the Great Migration.” Demography. 54(6):2249-2271.
- Knaphus-Soran, Emily. 2017. "Stigma and the Educational Experience of Children of Incarcerated Parents." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Cesare, Nina. 2017. "United We Tweet?: A Quantitative Analysis of Racial Differences in Twitter Use." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Burt, Callie H., Man Kit Lei, & Ronald L. Simons. Racial Discrimination, Racial Socialization, and Crime: Understanding Mechanisms of Resilience. Social Problems 64(3): 414-438
- Katherine Beckett and Heather Evans. 2016. “Race, Death and Justice: Capital Sentencing in Washington State, 1981-2014.” Columbia Journal of Race & Law 6, 2: 77-114.