Race and Ethnicity
Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Race and Ethnicity"
- Eger, Maureen A. 2018. Review of The Rise and Fall of the Miraculous Welfare Machine: Immigration and Social Democracy in Twentieth-Century Sweden by Carly Elizabeth Schall. Perspectives on Politics 16(3): 881-883.
- Esposito, Michael H. 2018. "Interwoven Social Determinants: Race, Education, and Health in the United States." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Reosti, Anna C. 2018 "Tenant Screening and Fair Housing in the Information Age." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- J. Trent Alexander, Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, and Stewart E. Tolnay. 2017. “Second-Generation Outcomes of the Great Migration.” Demography. 54(6):2249-2271.
- Knaphus-Soran, Emily. 2017. "Stigma and the Educational Experience of Children of Incarcerated Parents." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.