Race and Ethnicity
Faculty in This Area
S. Frank Miyamoto Professor of Sociology
Blumstein-Jordon Professor of Sociology
Assistant Teaching Professor
University of Washington Presidential Term Professor
Associate Teaching Professor
News & Announcements
Events about "Race and Ethnicity"
- Kennedy, Ian, Chris Hess, Amandalynne Paullada, and Sarah Chasins. 2020. "Racialized Discourse in Seattle Rental Ad Texts." Social Forces.
- Louie, Patricia. 2020. “Revisiting the Cost of Skin Color: Discrimination, Mastery, and Mental Health among Black Adolescents.” Society and Mental Health 10(1): 1-19.
- Louie, Patricia and Blair Wheaton. 2019. “The Black-White Paradox Revisited: Understanding the Role of Counterbalancing Mechanisms.” Journal of Health and Social Behavior 60(2): 169-187.
- Louie, Patricia and Blair Wheaton. 2018. “Prevalence and Patterning of Mental Disorder Through Adolescence in Three Cohorts of Black and White Americans.” American Journal of Epidemiology 187(11): 2332-38.
- Leibbrand, Christine and Kyle Crowder. 2018. “The Legacy of the PSID in Understanding Patterns of Migration and Residential Mobility.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 680(1): 172-192.