Race and Ethnicity
Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Race and Ethnicity"
- Lee, Hannah. 2019. "Understanding Residential Patterns across Asian Ethnic Groups and U.S. Metropolitan Areas." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Lanfear, Charles C., Lindsey R. Beach, and Timothy A. Thomas. 2018. “Formal Social Control in Changing Neighborhoods: Racial Implications of Neighborhood Context on Reactive Policing.” City & Community 17(4):1075–99.
- Burt, Callie H. 2018. Racial Discrimination and Cultural Adaptations: An Evolutionary Developmental Approach. Advances in Criminological Theory (Building a Black Criminology: Race, Theory, and Crime) 24: 207-252.
- Kennedy, Ian. 2019. "Seattle Rental Ad Texts and Processes of Segregation." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Eger, Maureen A., and Mikael Hjerm. 2018. “Two sides of the same coin? The rise of neo-nationalism and civic integrationism in multi-ethnic Europe.” Pp.151-167 in The Effects of Race, edited by Nina G. Jablonski and Gerhard Maré. Stellenbosch: Sun Press/African Sun Media. https://doi.org/10.18820/9781928357858