Race and Ethnicity
Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Race and Ethnicity"
- Leibbrand, Christine and Kyle Crowder. 2018. “The Legacy of the PSID in Understanding Patterns of Migration and Residential Mobility.” The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science 680(1): 172-192.
- Leibbrand, Christine. 2019. “Unequal Opportunity? Racial, Ethnic, and Gender Disparities in the Returns to Internal U.S. Migration.” Social Currents.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2019). Bound by Narrative: An In-depth Exploration of the Effects of Racialized, Gendered, and Sexualized Scripts on Black Boys' Socialization in and out of School Contexts. M.A. Thesis, Univeristy of Notre Dame.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2017). Deconstructing Hypermasculinity: Combatting the War on Black Men. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- McGlynn-Wright, Anne. 2019. "Farm Bill to Table: Pregnancy and the Politics of Food Assistance." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.