Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Big Data"
- Cesare, Nina. 2017. "United We Tweet?: A Quantitative Analysis of Racial Differences in Twitter Use." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Echo Chambers in Science? The Impact of Academic Recommender Systems on the Dissemination of Scientific Knowledge. 2017 - 2019. Grant Funded by NSF's Science of Science Policy Program (Award #1735194). Katherine Stovel, PI. $296,687.
- Compact Bayesian Models of Massive Social Graphs. 2016 - 2018. Grant funded by NSF's Statistics and Methods, Mesaurement, and Statistics Programs (Award #1559778). Tyler McCormick, PI.
- Polimis, Kivan. 2017. "Developing Computational Approaches to Investigate Health Inequalities." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Flores, René D. 2017. "Do Anti-immigrant Laws shape Public Sentiment?: A Study of Arizona's SB 1070 using Twitter data." American Journal of Sociology.