Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Research Methods"
- Hiramori, Daiki, and Saori Kamano. 2020. “Asking about Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in Social Surveys in Japan: Findings from the Osaka City Residents’ Survey and Related Preparatory Studies.” Journal of Population Problems 76(4):443-66.
- O’Brien, Michelle L., and Maureen A. Eger. 2020. “Suppression, spikes, and stigma: How COVID-19 will shape international migration and hostilities toward it.” International Migration Review, https://doi.org/10.1177/0197918320968754
- Wurpts, Bernd. 2018. "Networks into Institutions or Institutions into Networks? Evidence from the Medieval Hansa." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Adrian E. Raftery, Alec Zimmer, Dargan M. W. Frierson, Richard Startz & Peiran Liu. "Less than 2 °C warming by 2100 unlikely." Nature Climate Change (2017) doi:10.1038/nclimate3352
- Azose, J.A. and Raftery, A.E. (2014). Bayesian probabilistic projection of international migration rates. In Proceedings of the Sixth Eurostat/UNECE Work Session on Demographic Projections (M. Marsili and G. Capacci, eds), Eurostat/UN/ISTAT, pp. 341–346.