Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Research Methods"
- Wurpts, Bernd. 2018. "Networks into Institutions or Institutions into Networks? Evidence from the Medieval Hansa." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Adrian E. Raftery, Alec Zimmer, Dargan M. W. Frierson, Richard Startz & Peiran Liu. "Less than 2 °C warming by 2100 unlikely." Nature Climate Change (2017) doi:10.1038/nclimate3352
- Azose, J.A. and Raftery, A.E. (2014). Bayesian probabilistic projection of international migration rates. In Proceedings of the Sixth Eurostat/UNECE Work Session on Demographic Projections (M. Marsili and G. Capacci, eds), Eurostat/UN/ISTAT, pp. 341–346.
- Bao, L, Raftery, A.E. and Reddy, A. (2014). Estimating the Sizes of Populations at Risk of HIV Infection in Bangladesh Using a Bayesian Hierarchical Model. Statistics and Its Interface, 8:125–136.
- Lenkoski, A., Eicher, T.S. and Raftery, A.E. (2014). Bayesian Model Averaging and Endogeneity Under Model Uncertainty: An Application to Development Determinants. Econometric Reviews 33:122–151.