Criminal Law and Punishment
Faculty in This Area
Events about "Criminal Law and Punishment"
- Reosti, Anna C. 2018 "Tenant Screening and Fair Housing in the Information Age." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Knaphus-Soran, Emily. 2017. "Stigma and the Educational Experience of Children of Incarcerated Parents." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Katherine Beckett and Heather Evans. 2016. “Race, Death and Justice: Capital Sentencing in Washington State, 1981-2014.” Columbia Journal of Race & Law 6, 2: 77-114.
- Steve Herbert, Katherine Beckett and Forrest Stuart. 2017. “Policing Social Marginality: Contrasting Approaches.” Law and Social Inquiry, February.
- “Family surveillance: Police and the reporting of child abuse and neglect”. The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of The Social Sciences. Frank Edwards. Forthcoming.