Criminal Law and Punishment
Faculty in This Area
Events about "Criminal Law and Punishment"
- Smith, Tyler. 2020. "The Net of Privatized Punishment: Examining the Use of Private Probation in Colorado." M.A. Thesis. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2017). Deconstructing Hypermasculinity: Combatting the War on Black Men. (Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://etd.ohiolink.edu/
- Gomez Baeza, Francisca. 2019. "Sociodemographic Differentials in Support for Legal and Extra-Legal Punitive Practices in Santiago, Chile." M.A. Thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Katherine Beckett. 2018. “The Politics, Peril and Promise of Criminal Justice Reform in the Context of Mass Incarceration.” Annual Review of Criminology 1: 235-59.
- Reosti, Anna C. 2018 "Tenant Screening and Fair Housing in the Information Age." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.