Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
- UW Graduate Students at PAA's in San Diego (May 7, 2015)
- Faculty Commentary on Racial/Ethnic Disparities (December 16, 2014)
- Sociology Colleagues Making News (April 10, 2014)
- Chandra Childers Defends Dissertation (March 21, 2014)
- Judy Loveless-Morris successfully defends dissertation (November 14, 2013)
Events about "Social Stratification/Inequality"
- Leibbrand, Christine, Erin Carll, Angela Bruns, and Hedy Lee. 2019. “Paternal Incarceration and Family Neighborhood Outcomes.” Social Science Research.
- Abu-Hazeem, A. (2019). Bound by Narrative: An In-depth Exploration of the Effects of Racialized, Gendered, and Sexualized Scripts on Black Boys' Socialization in and out of School Contexts. M.A. Thesis, Univeristy of Notre Dame.
- Hess, Chris. 2019. "Segregation in Suburbia: The Changing Structure of Racial and Ethnic Segregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Leibbrand, Christine Elizabeth. 2019 "Race, Ethnicity, Gender, and the Pursuit of Economic Opportunity in the Age of the Migration Decline." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Lanfear, Charles C., Lindsey R. Beach, and Timothy A. Thomas. 2018. “Formal Social Control in Changing Neighborhoods: Racial Implications of Neighborhood Context on Reactive Policing.” City & Community 17(4):1075–99.