Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
- UW Graduate Students at PAA's in San Diego (May 7, 2015)
- Faculty Commentary on Racial/Ethnic Disparities (December 16, 2014)
- Sociology Colleagues Making News (April 10, 2014)
- Chandra Childers Defends Dissertation (March 21, 2014)
- Judy Loveless-Morris successfully defends dissertation (November 14, 2013)
Events about "Social Stratification/Inequality"
- Burt, Callie H., Man Kit Lei, & Ronald L. Simons. Racial Discrimination, Racial Socialization, and Crime: Understanding Mechanisms of Resilience. Social Problems 64(3): 414-438
- Echo Chambers in Science? The Impact of Academic Recommender Systems on the Dissemination of Scientific Knowledge. 2017 - 2019. Grant Funded by NSF's Science of Science Policy Program (Award #1735194). Katherine Stovel, PI. $296,687.
- Thomas, Timothy A. 2017. "Forced Out: Race, Market, and Neighborhood Dynamics of Evictions." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Edwards, Frank. 2017. "Institutional Determinants of Child Protection Systems in the United States." PhD Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Bruns, Angela N. 2017. "Consequences of Partner Incarceration for Women’s Employment." PhD Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.