Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
- UW Graduate Students at PAA's in San Diego (May 7, 2015)
- Faculty Commentary on Racial/Ethnic Disparities (December 16, 2014)
- Sociology Colleagues Making News (April 10, 2014)
- Chandra Childers Defends Dissertation (March 21, 2014)
- Judy Loveless-Morris successfully defends dissertation (November 14, 2013)
Events about "Social Stratification/Inequality"
- Lanfear, Charles C., Lindsey R. Beach, and Timothy A. Thomas. 2018. “Formal Social Control in Changing Neighborhoods: Racial Implications of Neighborhood Context on Reactive Policing.” City & Community 17(4):1075–99.
- Burt, Callie H. 2018. Racial Discrimination and Cultural Adaptations: An Evolutionary Developmental Approach. Advances in Criminological Theory (Building a Black Criminology: Race, Theory, and Crime) 24: 207-252.
- Hiramori, Daiki. 2016. “Social-Institutional Structures That Matter: An Exploratory Analysis of Sexual/Gender Minority Status and Income in Japan.” MA thesis, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Christine Leibbrand, Catherine G. Massey, J. Trent Alexander, and Stewart E. Tolnay. “Neighborhood Attainment Outcomes for Children of the Great Migration.” American Journal of Sociology, in press.
- Mondesir, Raphael. 2018. "Civic Participation in Indonesia: Islam, Community, and Rural Development." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.