Faculty in This Area
News & Announcements
Events about "Political Economy"
- McGlynn-Wright, Anne. 2019. "Farm Bill to Table: Pregnancy and the Politics of Food Assistance." Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Kiser, Edgar and Steven M. Karceski. 2017. “Political Economy of Taxation.” Annual Review of Political Science 20(1).
- Sarah Quinn. American Bonds: How Credit Markets Shaped a Nation. Princeton University Press. Princeton Studies in American Politics: Historical, International, and Comparative Perspectives. 2019.
- Sarah Quinn. "The Miracles of Bookkeeping”: How Budget Politics Link Fiscal Policies and Financial Markets. American Journal of Sociology.
- Levi, Margaret and Edgar Kiser. Forthcoming. “The History of Fiscal Regimes” in Walter Scheidel and Andrew Monson (eds) Fiscal Regimes and the Political Economy of Premodern States. Palo Alto: Stanford University Press.