Incomplete Coursework

 If you don't complete coursework by the end of the quarter, you will earn an incomplete. It’s important to complete the coursework, so that the incomplete can be converted to a numeric grade.

Incompletes for required sociology courses should be completed within one quarter. For non-required courses, you have two years (per the Graduate School).

Delays in converting an incomplete to a numerical grade may be considered during the annual review process and in funding decisions.