- The Graduate Student Equity and Excellence (GSEE): The Department Admissions Committee automatically recommends prospective and continuing students for awards.
- Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships: Students who need foreign language and area studies training can apply for a FLAS.
- Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology (CSDE) Fellowships and Traineeships. The CSDE includes both research and training opportunities.
- Collaborative Researchers for Educational Sciences Training (CREST) Program: CREST scholars produce policy research informing K-20 educational enterprises.
- The UW Office of Fellowships and Awards helps students find and apply for fellowships.
- Graduate Funding Information Service (GFIS) provides information about funding inside and outside the university.
- Of particular interest to our students is the National Science Foundation's Graduate Fellowship program.