Graduated Autumn 2017 with Ph.D.
Ph.D., Sociology, University of Washington, 2017
M.A., Sociology, University of Washington, 2013
- Cesare, Nina. 2017. "United We Tweet?: A Quantitative Analysis of Racial Differences in Twitter Use." Ph.D. Dissertation. Department of Sociology, University of Washington.
- Cesare, Nina, Hedwig Lee, Tyler McCormick, and Ali Shojaie. “Examining Demographic Trends in Political Opinion on Twitter: The Case of Gun Control.”
- McCormick, Tyler, Hedwig Lee, Nina Cesare and Ali Shojaie. "Using Twitter for Demographic and Social Science Research: Tools for Data Collection." Revise and Resubmit, Sociological Methods and Research
- NPR highlights Nina Cesare's research on how people discuss miscarriages on Twitter - August 28, 2017
- Nina Cesare's and Jennifer Branstad's work using Twitter to study mourning appears in the news. - August 26, 2016
- UW Graduate Students at PAA's in San Diego - May 7, 2015
- Graduate Students Present at PAA - April 11, 2013